Current Challenge Projects
Challenges are the heart of our program. Each Friday, our Fellows exercise their creative muscles and entrepreneurial spirits, bringing their visionary perspectives and experiences to community projects that support nonprofits addressing our city’s greatest needs and opportunities. Through these projects, Fellows learn by doing while also making a positive, tangible contribution to the nonprofits served and ultimately the community.
- Youth LeadershipDetroit Public Schools Community District
- Financial Education for WomenRebel Nell T.E.A.
- Civil Rights, Inclusion & OpportunityCity of Detroit Department of Civil Rights Inclusion & Opportunity
- Community DevelopmentSinai-Grace Guild
- Neighborhood EngagementMichigan Community Resources
- Summer Impact ProjectsTBA