If your company is looking to hire great talent, Challenge Detroit is for you!
If your company is looking for a leadership and community engagement program for a current employee, Challenge Detroit is for you, too!
Either way, your company can join us in challenging leaders to learn by doing through a year of meaningful employment and intellectual work with area nonprofits designed to positively impact our diverse, culturally vibrant city.
- Play an active community engagement role in moving Detroit forward
- Support your company’s corporate social responsibility efforts in an innovative way
- Collaborate and network with like-minded organizations and leaders
- Engage in marketing and media opportunities to build awareness of participation including visibility through Challenge Detroit’s social media fan base of nearly 80,000 followers and possible media coverage as historically seen in outlets including local media and the BBC, The Atlantic, Inc. Magazine, The Associated Press, Fast Company and numerous other print and online publications
- Employ one of our talented candidates from Detroit and across the country, or place one of your current employees in the program for one year (Sept. 2017 – Aug. 2018)
- Flexibility to allow the Fellow to engage with Challenge Detroit each Friday
- A $38,000 salary paid to our candidates (plus company benefits) or a discretionary salary to one of your current employees
- A $12,000 programming fee paid to Challenge Detroit (if your company is a small business or nonprofit, contact us to discuss how to make this more affordable)
- Fellows can be Challenge Detroit candidates or current employees of your company.
- All Fellows have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a variety of backgrounds and institutions, and several have advanced degrees and/or years of work experience
- Fellows are currently applying for the coming program year now. Click here to learn more about current and past classes and click here to learn more about the application process for the next class of Fellows
- Companies play an integral role in the selection and hiring process
Ready to host a Fellow? Click here to email us by March 5.